Skip to content
Vomiting and Teething related?
An_222288 posted:
My 10 month old who does not have any teeth started vomiting yesterday in the morning and in the evening. It has continued in the morning and the evening. He also has a thick runny nose. I took him to the doctor (not his normal because of course his regular one is on vacation) and he thought it could be from a virus but also commented that he had 4 teeth trying to come through at once. He said his hydration was great. His answer was to change his formula to a sensitive formula, give him pedialite, and a medicine to prevent nausea. This combination seemed to work at first but tonight after dinner and taking his normal medicine (zyerteg and baby previcid) and I laid him back in my lap he made a loud coughing and gagging sound at once and then started to throw up. My son has only had a small low grade fever and one nasty diaper and the rest have been normal. What should I do? The doctor didn't spend much time with him because out of the 7 doctors that work in the office only two were there and he was backed up. Should I wait it out and if he isn't better in a couple of days and go back? I have no clue what to do, I didn't have this problem with my first child, he rarely ever got sick. My youngest seems to constantly be in the doctors office.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All!!! I cannot believe how fast my little guy is growing and that I am already in this community! I have been with my Hubby for 12 years and we...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.