Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
11 month old
jaysho35 posted:
My 11 month old has decided she only wants to drink formula. No solids except for treats such as yogurt bites and puffs. I am wondering if any one has gone through this and if it is something I should worry about.

Thanks,
Jenny

eoblondie responded:
Hi Jenny! My daughter went through a short phase of this as well. She is 11 months in a few days. I think her problem was her teeth coming in! Part of it was also wanting to do everything herself! Have you tried "adult food"? That might work. My daughter likes waffles with butter and syrup. I give her the middle parts and break them up to really small pieces! She also likes mashed potatoes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm happily married to my hubby Jeff. We have 5 kids all together with a blended family. 22 yo ds, 13 yo ds, 12 yo ds, 8 yo dd, 10 month old dd. I...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.