Skip to content
9 mth old won't sleep in her crip anymore...HELP!
TiredDaddy17 posted:
My 9 month old daughter up until a week ago slept great in her crib all night. Last week she came down with coxsackie virus (mouth only), thus, she needed constant TLC and would only sleep while being held. Well, she is now better...though...my wife and I can't seem to get her to sleep in her crib again. We attempt to let her cry it out, but she gets so upset she throws up if we don't pick her up. We have tried sitting next to the crib until she eventually lies down, but that is not working either. My only other idea is to move her crib into our bedroom for a week or so to see if that helps.

Please help a Mom and Dad who need a break!!!!! Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mom to Cadance, born on 3-27-09 by an emergency C-section. The cord was wrapped around her little neck 3 times and thank god, she is fin...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.