Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my son fell down the stairs
An_240877 posted:
my son just fell down the stairs. hes going to be 1next month. he weighs about 25lbs and wears size 18-24month old clothes (just to give you an idea about his size although hes 11months) he was upset for a while and seems to have a lil scrape on his forhead. now hes all smiles and laughs like usual. im affraid of what internal damage if any couldve been caused. if there was a problem would he be so happy?

Maikochan responded:
I would take him in to the dr just in case. But all the times my son who is now 2 has fell down, they said as long as he's not unconsolably crying and the bump on his head is not like Jello. But sure will calm your nerves to take him in to hear it from the dr yourself.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me: Dee (3), DH: Ken (35), DD: Ava Rose born 3/26/2009 5 lbs 15oz, 19.5 in...we live in NY!

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.