Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
9 months already!
sdadkin posted:
My little guy just turned 9 months on Friday. Mason is my second DS and his older brother is 2 1/2. These 9 months seemed to have gone by twice as fast as they did with DS1!

DS2 seems to be hitting all of his milestones faster than DS1. He has been crawling since 8 months (DS1 was 11 months), he has 5 teeth (DS1 was 11 months), and he just said his first word "Mama" (DS1 was 9 months and said "Dada" first). I think he will be walking earlier too (DS1 was 14 months). He already pulls himself up to his knees when he is trying to get into the toybox or Mega Bloks wagon. But he is still not sitting up. You can put him on the floor into a sitting position and he will immediately start crawling. Maybe the problem is that he doesn't want to sit still?

Over all he is a very good baby. The only time he really cries is if he is sleepy or hungry. He is eating more and more table food. And is doing much better with a sippy cup. I am so proud of all of his little accomplishments. He is a very happy baby and is so very lovable!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need help planning my wedding!

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.