Skip to content
my 10month old isnt taking a bottle
An_243804 posted:
my 10month old has been really fussy here for about two weeks thats not like her shes a very happy calm baby.She also hasnt been taking a full bottle she will only drink about two ounces and than shes done? i dont understand what is going on can i was windering if somebody could please help me out????

wmatto83 responded:
Does your baby have any teeth yet?? When my little guy is cutting teeth thru his appetite is down big time and he is a very good eater. He will only half his bottle and maybe a quarter of the baby food he normally eats. So it maybe teeth. Oh and the fussyiness too that is defintely a sign of teeth my baby is wonderful very pleasant and happy but when teeth come in nothing makes him happy.
ME 28 DH 39 DS born 5/24/11 2 fury sons both 5

jminer333 responded:
My son is 9 months and he doesnt take much formula anymore either. I was thinking it might be because he eats "grown-up" food all day, so he is losing his taste for formula. I tested milk on him, and he doesnt have an allergy to it, so I have been giving him milk with his meals to help with the lack of calcium due to not taking his bottle. My doctor said it was fine that he have milk, but still try to give him formula at some point during the day to help with all the extra vitamins and such. I would try to give your daughter some milk. She may just be losing his taste for formula.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mom to Cadance, born on 3-27-09 by an emergency C-section. The cord was wrapped around her little neck 3 times and thank god, she is fin...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.