Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Sinus Congestion
    Fatherof1 posted:
    I have a baby boy named Carter. He has singus congestion problems for 2 months now. We have taken him to the doctor several times about this and all they tell us to do is use Saline Spray and suck his nose out. Since he dosen't have a fever or anything they won't give him anything else. Dose anyone know something else we can try or if a doc has prescriped your son/daughter anything for the same thing?
    mom2aboy3 responded:
    try using the steam from the shower to help clear him out my lo was same way

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Mandy. My husband and I have been married for 4 years. We were trying to have a baby for 3 years because I had PCOS. Finally with 2 year...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
    have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.