Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
sleeping issues.
mommyat37 posted:
First time mom here...I have an almost 10 month old who wouldnt sleep in her crib a couple months ago so she has been sleeping with us off and on, mostly on so that she would sleep through the night. Now she is up all hours of the night,rolling around, crawling whining and whimpering, mostly wanting to be comorted back to sleep. This is driving me crazy. I usually have been getting the last 4 hours of sleep when she sleeps the best. with not getting regular sleep I am at my wits end and am resenting her. I love her sooo much and I hate these feelings I have when I am not sleeping. I feel like I made the big mistake of having her in bed with us to begin with. How do I correct this. Is there any correcting it? When I put her in her crib asleep she sleeps about an hour and wakes up and if she doesnt go back to sleep she ends up screaming until one of us gets her. her crib has been in our room all along. Help if there is any out there.

bs07452 responded:
my first kid is like this if u have separate bedrooms it would be good to just let her do what shes going to do..try giving her her bottle or sippie cup..my second child loved her swing and we finally got her used to sleeping in her crib now..and she likes it so far so try that..if u have a seperate space..move her to it also..this should help good luck..

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All!!! I cannot believe how fast my little guy is growing and that I am already in this community! I have been with my Hubby for 12 years and we...More

Helpful Tips

My 9 Month old doesnt have a BM in 2 weeks
have a 9 month old who doesnt poop every day or every other day most of the time its only once a week but there are times where he goes 2 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.