Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
baby sleeping habits
An_256921 posted:
My son was sleeping pretty well for a infant and all of a sudden when he turned nine months he started sleeping horribly thru the night. At first we thought it was his teething but then it didn't get any better it kept getting worse. He has a habit of spitting his binky out of his mouth. So all we would do would go in and put binky in his mouth,however,that wasnt enough to get him to go back to sleep. He shares a room with his sister so we tried to help him as soon as possible.
His doctor says he's going through a separation phase now,but he stays home with me so I'm not sure if i believe that completely. Not that im doubting his doctor any but wanted a second opinion.Also, what I can do to resolve this and help my son sleep better too.??

flydog responded:
My grand daughter is doing the same thing with not sleeping good. She only takes about 2 fifteen minute naps a day and only sleeps 5 hours or if mom and dad are lucky maybe 6 hours at night. If anybody has suggestions please help mom and dad!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a first time mom of a gorgeous, intelligent and loving baby named Aidan. He's 9 months now. I'm a stay at home mom that is open to new...More

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.