Skip to content
Teeth poll
MISSBUBBLEYAJG posted:
Im curious as to how many teeth all our LO's have so far? One day there is no tooth and the next there is one popping through..haha..Anyway, LO has 4 teeth so far, the 2 bottom teeth and her top side teeth or her fang teeth. Its so cute, and I really need to get a picture of it. I can tease her when she gets older that she really was a lil monster with her fang teeth..hehe. Oh and she is now 10 months..getting so big!

EwaldMT responded:
4 so far, but in the last day Ben has started drooling alot. So I'm expecting some more soon. It took him forever and he was almost 11 months before the first one poked through. The next 3 came out really fast after that.

Juliannasmom responded:
That is so cute, you should definitely get a picture! DD has 4 teeth as well. Her 2 middle bottom ones and now her 2 top middle ones are starting to come in.

jlcohen78 responded:
A big fat ZERO at 9 months old.

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
No teeth is even cuter..that big gummy grin!!

peachyisthelife responded:
DD is 10 mo old and has had just the 2 teeth since 6 mo old!!

Landon08 responded:
Landyn has his 2 bottom teeth and the pedi says he is cutting his year molars. His right front tooth is cutting the skin as we speak and he has been such a pill lately poor baby. He is the worlds most awful teether! I always know when he is teething b/c his whole personality changes!

StarryGrrl responded:
Micah has his two bottom teeth in and he is currently cutting his third tooth, which is on top. He cut his first tooth on Mother's Day as a special present for momma.

fsuchick1976 responded:
Elena is 11 months old. She has her two bottom middle and two top middle. It took forever for those top two to poke out and they came at the same time.

smatusiak responded:
She's had the 2 bottom front for about two months, but no more and I don't see any coming. She goes through periods of drooling and chewing on her hands, but then nothing so I guess we just wait. She's a great chewer with just her two so no worries.

wenandkeelynsmom responded:
6 and working on two more...LO got the two bottom teeth first. Then we managed to survive the weekend when all four top teeth mad an appearance. Now we can see the next one on the bottom left and feel the bottom right trying to poke thru...

leannemommyof2 responded:
we have 7 teeth here ..and one more comeing in she's 9 1/2 months

bella0715 responded:
DS has 2 teeth on the bottom at 10 months. He got the first on his 8 month birthday and his 2nd on his 9 month, but nothing on his 10 month..hmmm LOL

leftcoastgirl responded:
DD is coming up on one year old, and she only has one tooth! She has a little jack-o-lantern grin!

rabbitct responded:
9.5months and 8 teeth!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jen (32) DH (35) Madi (01/28/09) And she's enough for us!

Helpful Tips

How to Increase Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.