Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Asbergers in adults
An_240494 posted:
Hi, I have a 20 year old son with Asbergers in college and is doing very well in all areas, but my problem is, my son left home to live with his dad to attend a college by him in another state (we are divorced) after high school graduation and is now refusing to have any contact with me. I know his father does not say anything bad about me to our son, but I know my son blames me for the divorce. I have talk to our son behavioral specialist, and she says this is not uncommon with Asbergers. I was hoping someone else had this problem and could advise me. Thanks for listening.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.