Skip to content
Connecticut - Parent Advocacy Resource
pmw68 posted:
Have a question about services or your IEP? Email or call the Connecticut parent advocacy center. Everytime I've ever needed an answer, they assisted me and provided the right "words" to argue my son's needs.
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

Aitism and Art
My 13 year old daughter has Autism and Art has been a wonderful outlet for her. It allows her to express herself in a positive way and ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful