Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Check In
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
How did your weekend go? How did you spend it with your kids?

How does the week ahead look?

katieb426 responded:
The weekend was super busy, but mostly fun- lol! Ella had soccer on Saturday and thankfully the rain held off until her game was over.
Sunday was full of church, family birthday party, neighbor get together, then small group study last night.
The best news was that I got a Blackberry! I'm still figuring it out, but so far, I LOVE it

Ella is off school today, but Owen still goes to preschool. This week is not terribly busy- just the usual activities. Randy is off next weekend, so Friday won't come soon enough!!

baby1at35 replied to katieb426's response:
The weekend was nice. We went to lunch with some friends of mine in from California. Haven't seen them in ages! Church and outdoor time. The boys are having allergy issues so that put a damper on some things.
This week they have soccer on Sunday, preschool. zoo trip on Saturday.
Wed. I am having some estimates on painting I have wanted done. I still have the builders paint on some walls. The kitchen has cathedral ceilings so I cannot reach. Plus had some leaks in the hallway and need repairs paint....Fun times!

Louise_WebMD_Staff replied to katieb426's response:
Our weekend was very busy-especially Saturday. All of the kids have SOMETHING on Saturdays-and we went to a bake sale for Share our Strength. Then groceries, work, etc.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kirsten and I'm a single mom to Katlyn, who is 8, and Belle who is 6. Katlyn has ADHD, OCD and probable Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Belle ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.