Skip to content
So Long and Welcome!
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of tomorrow, you will have a new moderator on this exchange. I will be working with her while she gets her feet wet-but I would like you to welcome your new moderator: Lainey_WebMD Staff.

If you need to lose weight or get fit or just say hello-come look for me over on the Diet exchanges. If you have a child who demands a limited diet-but you want it a bit more nutritious-come over and say hello on the Food and Cooking Exchange .

I also can be found here and there around the site. Hope to see you.

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
And if your children are toward the Tweens and Teens-you can find me over there.

moonbeamgarden1 replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
Good Luck on your new assignment!!

Louise_WebMD_Staff replied to moonbeamgarden1's response:
Thanks. You will still see me on the Teen board though.

OneAndDone responded:
Good luck on your new assignment, Louise! You've given good advice so I'll miss your posts!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Parents!

I am so fortunate to be a part of this Exchange. Some computer glitches delayed my posting but I am now ready to help. Parenting will be the toughest job you will ever have and most rewarding. I am a proud parent of 6 children, most are grown. I also have 2 granddaughters that are elementary ages.

The threads I read in this Exchange are very interesting. A lot of love comes from each parent who needs advice or gives support and I am excited to be a part.

Thanks for the welcome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on this board about 3 years. DH and I have one DS, my miracle baby born when I was in my mid-40s. I had a post-partum DVT 2 weeks after hi...More

Helpful Tips

my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful