Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Critique WebMD Wednesday!
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
Morning Parents!

Every Wednesday, I will post this topic. Your voice is important! Please share with WebMD what you "the users"

like, or don't like:

would change, or fix:

would like to see, or want taken off WebMD:

personal view:

the communities you love:

the communities you stay away from:

Lainey

MrsWhiteCastle responded:
I'm annoyed with the more/less button. It overlaps with the text in the message, making it hard to read and impossible to actually click on.

Please move it or get rid of it.

normarae5 responded:
I dont like the fact that the spell check button was removed :) Please add it back, for mispellers like me. lol Other than that, I love Web MD.
A.J.'s Mom

121sweetie replied to normarae5's response:
I second the spell check request! PLEASE PUT IT BACK!!!!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to normarae5's response:
Thank you so much normarae! I will let the techs know that you would like the spell checker back but if you switch to the FF browser, it will spell check every site you visit.

normarae5 replied to Lainey_WebMD_Staff's response:
Ok...Thanks a Bunch
A.J.'s Mom

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on this board about 3 years. DH and I have one DS, my miracle baby born when I was in my mid-40s. I had a post-partum DVT 2 weeks after hi...More

Helpful Tips

Cut the School Morning Rush
Rushing my kids comes to no good end. They get slower. Things get forgotten. The more we rush-the later and more stressed the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.