Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My 7 year old weighs 75 pounds and is almost as tall as me.
Jonathan07 posted:
I am just curious what size most 7 year olds are. He is as big and tall as alot of 9 year olds. He just turned 7 August 17, 2010. He was big a little over 9lbs at birth.

katieb426 responded:
Ella turned 7 at the end of June. At her checkup in July, she weighed 46lbs. I can't remember off the top of my head how tall she is, but she is one of the shortest in her class.
Katie, Randy, Ella (7), Owen (5), Connor (4), Lilly (23 months)

Anmar22 responded:
My twin 7 year old step daughters are 46 lbs. and 52 lbs. Well, I guess they're 8 now, their birthday is today.

simerlm responded:
My daughter turned 7 in April and she weighs about 53 lbs. I don't remember exactly how tall shw is, but nowhere near my height and I'm 5'2".

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have twins (boy & girl) and one has ADD so I am interested in tips, advice, etc. I work for a parenting website which is a great place to find ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.