Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday's updates for 09/27
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello parents!

We would love to read your updates.

Lainey

How was your weekend? I was ill all weekend.

Any plans for the week? I plan to clean my basement.

How are your child/children? All very healthy and happy. Three have yearly exams coming next month.

News you would like to share? No news.

Baby1at35 responded:
How was your weekend? It was lots of fun. We went to the movies on Saturday (rainy sat. Alpha & Omega), Sunday was the first day of Sunday school, soccer (son scored 4 goals!, and we had free tickets to the pirate festival ...Ahoy Matey !)
Any plans for the week? Nothing exciting, trying to organize some stuff like where to put all these school papers!
How are your child/children? They are doing well we are going to get our flu mist today.

News you would like to share? Nothing exciting.

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to Baby1at35's response:
4 goals that is great! I think in my entire soccer career (2 years) I scored one goal. :) My daughter had a few more goals than me.

KC_94920 responded:
Hi!
Our weekend was terrific... but busy. The kids had a school performance Friday, we went to a fall festival on Saturday and hit the beach on Sunday (finally a warm enough weekend day!!). Needless to say all 3 kids we're fast asleep by 6:35 last night.

Tuesday is DD1's EIGHTH birthday and we're all excited to celebrate with her and then have her party on Saturday. The rest of the week is filled with school, preschool, soccer, taekwondo, dance, gymnastics and... a pedicure.

Kids are as happy as ever and still healthy despite 3 weeks of school. 8

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to KC_94920's response:
I love your pic! You are a very busy mommy too! :) Wow, I thought my days were filled! Happy birthday to your daughter!

katieb426 responded:
Late to the party...

How was your weekend? Exhausting. We helped pack up some friends (a family of 5) and move them 5 1/2 hours southwest of here. The kids stayed with my parents as we caravan with the family and two other couples. Got our friends settled in their new house and headed back home. It was a beautiful drive through the mountains, though. The golden aspen trees were unbelievably beautiful!

Any plans for the week? Hmm...still catching up from the weekend. I guess this week is just the usual activities. Friday night we are going to celebrate Sukkot with some friends.

How are your child/children? They are doing amazingly well. The school-aged ones are loving school. The little ones and I are having fun with our "special" time together.

News you would like to share?
Katie, Randy, Ella (7), Owen (5), Connor (4), Lilly (23 months)

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to katieb426's response:
Hi Katie,

That was a very busy weekend!

1andonlybaby replied to KC_94920's response:
Hi KC! I've been lurking here again for the last couple of weeks and I saw your name, so I had to say hi.

Hope you and the family are doing well.

I really miss our old group of moms...

KC_94920 replied to 1andonlybaby's response:
Hey there stranger! I miss the old crew too and keep hoping they'll magically reappear one day. Thanks for checking in. We're all good and the kids are growing strong and fast. How's your not-so-little guy doing these days?

1andonlybaby replied to KC_94920's response:
Joshua is doing great KC; growing like a weed! He's doing well in school, which is great.

Your kids are sooo cute in that pic!

I'll definitely be checking in more often.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My partner and I have six children-the oldest three are grown up and on their own. The younger three are 16, 14, and 11. My 74 yo mother lives with us...More

Helpful Tips

Cut the School Morning Rush
Rushing my kids comes to no good end. They get slower. Things get forgotten. The more we rush-the later and more stressed the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.