Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekly updates for 10/04
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello parents!

We would love to read your updates.

Lainey

How was your weekend? COLD!!!!!! We went to a clam bake and football game.

Any plans for the week? I need to clean my kitchen.

How are your child/children? All very healthy and happy.

News you would like to share? Halloween! My grands are going as a dead bride and dead cheerleader.

katieb426 responded:
How was your weekend? Fine. We went to a Feast of Tabernacles celebration on Friday night. Saturday was soccer and Sunday was church. DH worked most of the weekend, so that was kind of a bummer.

Any plans for the week? The usual activities. The littlest one has physical therapy today. The boys have soccer. The two oldest start piano lessons and I'm anxious to see how that goes. Looking forward to next weekend when DH is FINALLY off work!

How are your child/children? We're dealing with some attitude issues. Ella's latest phrase is "So what? Who cares?". I don't like it. I honestly think the kids are tired and getting a little overwhelmed with all the stuff we've had going on. I'm hoping this weekend helps with all of our attitudes.

News you would like to share? Ella got selected to do an advance reading program at school called Junior Great Books. It's really a privilege and we are proud of her. The only downside is that it's on top of all her other work. Trying to fit in time to read the stories is a little challenging!
Katie, Randy, Ella (7), Owen (5), Connor (4), Lilly (23 months)

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to katieb426's response:
Oh Katie, sounds like you had another busy week.

Ella latest phrase: My grands did the W. E. with their fingers meaning (What-Ever) and we broke that quick. I hope the weekend helps Ella too. :)

Ella got selected for an advance reading program: That is great news! Is she excited about the program?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kirsten and I'm a single mom to Katlyn, who is 8, and Belle who is 6. Katlyn has ADHD, OCD and probable Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Belle ...More

Helpful Tips

my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.