Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Camera suggestion?
    KC_94920 posted:
    DD1 has asked for a "real" camera for Christmas this year and I'm wondering if any of you have any suggestions. She's just turned 8 so has no interest in the toddler cameras or anything with a Disney Princess or other such character on it.

I'm hoping for something digital, that's easy to use and takes decent shots. TIA.

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi KC_94920,

I just bought my 10 year old grand daughter a digital camera. I bought a Cannon brand which is a good solid digital camera under $100.00 dollars. I have seen them as cheap as $40.00. You might find better deals online. Many stores have extended warranties too. Keep us updated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Katie (35), married to Randy, and a SAHM of 4 beautiful children. Ella (6 1/2- first grade), Owen (5- preschool), Connor (3 1/2), Lilly (19 mo...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
    Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.