Skip to content
Camera suggestion?
kc_94920 posted:
DD1 has asked for a "real" camera for Christmas this year and I'm wondering if any of you have any suggestions. She's just turned 8 so has no interest in the toddler cameras or anything with a Disney Princess or other such character on it.

I'm hoping for something digital, that's easy to use and takes decent shots. TIA.

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi KC_94920,

I just bought my 10 year old grand daughter a digital camera. I bought a Cannon brand which is a good solid digital camera under $100.00 dollars. I have seen them as cheap as $40.00. You might find better deals online. Many stores have extended warranties too. Keep us updated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have twins (boy & girl) and one has ADD so I am interested in tips, advice, etc. I work for a parenting website which is a great place to find ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.