Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Camera suggestion?
kc_94920 posted:
DD1 has asked for a "real" camera for Christmas this year and I'm wondering if any of you have any suggestions. She's just turned 8 so has no interest in the toddler cameras or anything with a Disney Princess or other such character on it.

I'm hoping for something digital, that's easy to use and takes decent shots. TIA.

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi KC_94920,

I just bought my 10 year old grand daughter a digital camera. I bought a Cannon brand which is a good solid digital camera under $100.00 dollars. I have seen them as cheap as $40.00. You might find better deals online. Many stores have extended warranties too. Keep us updated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I am a mom of 4-daughters. My youngest daughter was dx at age 6 with ODD (oppositional defiant disorder), then eventually EOBP (early on-set bipo...More

Helpful Tips

Cut the School Morning Rush
Rushing my kids comes to no good end. They get slower. Things get forgotten. The more we rush-the later and more stressed the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.