Skip to content
Please Welcome Your New Moderator!
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello community!

As of January 10th, you will have a new moderator on this exchange. I will be working with her while she gets comfortable. Please welcome your new moderator; Haylen!

For the next few days, she will shadow me here getting to know the community-piping in here and there.

Let's welcome Haylen to our community and please introduce yourself!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you Lainey!

I am thrilled to be joining this community as I have a 6 year old who started Kindergarten in September!

I live in Southern California and also have have a 2.5 year old daughter. She had a visit from the "pacifier fairy" this weekend and went cold turkey so it's been high drama the last few days.

My husband can barely get a word in with 3 females in the house but he is holding his own!

I look forward to meeting you all and welcome any suggestions you have for me as a moderator.

Haylen

MrsWhiteCastle replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hello!

I have been thinking I need to jump over here, but I still don't want to admit to myself that DD is in Elementary school. :)

My older daughter, Emily, will be 6 in March and started Kindergarten this year. My younger daughter, Elizabeth, will be 4 next month.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to MrsWhiteCastle's response:
@MrsWhiteCastle - I get it!

Elementary school is a big, huge new beginning but also an "end".....I didn't sob in the parking lot after I dropped her off...just a few tears :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Eli, and my husband's name is John. I have a stepson who is 14, who we have for the summer. John and I have 2 children together. Trista...More

Helpful Tips

my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.