Skip to content
Please Welcome Your New Moderator!
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello community!

As of January 10th, you will have a new moderator on this exchange. I will be working with her while she gets comfortable. Please welcome your new moderator; Haylen!

For the next few days, she will shadow me here getting to know the community-piping in here and there.

Let's welcome Haylen to our community and please introduce yourself!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you Lainey!

I am thrilled to be joining this community as I have a 6 year old who started Kindergarten in September!

I live in Southern California and also have have a 2.5 year old daughter. She had a visit from the "pacifier fairy" this weekend and went cold turkey so it's been high drama the last few days.

My husband can barely get a word in with 3 females in the house but he is holding his own!

I look forward to meeting you all and welcome any suggestions you have for me as a moderator.

Haylen

mrswhitecastle replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hello!

I have been thinking I need to jump over here, but I still don't want to admit to myself that DD is in Elementary school.

My older daughter, Emily, will be 6 in March and started Kindergarten this year. My younger daughter, Elizabeth, will be 4 next month.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
@MrsWhiteCastle - I get it!

Elementary school is a big, huge new beginning but also an "end".....I didn't sob in the parking lot after I dropped her off...just a few tears

Spotlight: Member Stories

My partner and I have six children-the oldest three are grown up and on their own. The younger three are 16, 14, and 11. My 74 yo mother lives with us...More

Helpful Tips

my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful