Skip to content
5 Steps for Healthier Eating - For your kids AND you!
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
It's Thursday! Hope your week has been happy and healthy.
The WebMD Parenting Guest Expert Tanya Altmann, MD, FAAP has posted "5 Steps for Healthier Eating ".
I particularly like her observation: "As a parent, it's up to you to be the role model of healthy habits for your family. I rarely see a child who has a healthier diet than his parents."
Sooooo...I'm going to pass up that gigantic chocolate chip muffin that I want for breakfast right now! (brought home by the husband)
I've found that information I read across WebMD reminds me to make healthy choices throughout the day for myself and my family. As a busy parent, I need all the reminders I can get.
Feedback is always appreciated! Now go drink some water (step #1)!

:)
Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My partner and I have six children-the oldest three are grown up and on their own. The younger three are 16, 14, and 11. My 74 yo mother lives with us...More

Helpful Tips

my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.