Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
tummy pains
Tranquiieternity posted:
my son is nine, is the equivalent to a 13 year old in size and is complaining of lower abdominal pain, for one day. No fever, no horrible pains. He does not even complain about it unless he is not doing anything. It has been one day. I feel no lumps, no vomiting, a littleDiarrhea, no fever. This is a child that has never been to the hospital except for stitches to his head for falling once, and has had a seizure for his fever falling to quickly. that's it. a few times needing antibiotics but that's it in nine years, now his tummy hurts and does not feel better by going number two. any ideas? thanks

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Just saw your post - from 6 days ago. Have there been any new developments?

It might be time for a visit to the doctor! If you've already been, please let us know the diagnosis.

Sounds like you have a healthy son overall! And tall!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on this board about 3 years. DH and I have one DS, my miracle baby born when I was in my mid-40s. I had a post-partum DVT 2 weeks after hi...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.