Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    my kid
    An_222236 posted:
    Wow, where to being, I have a 6 yr old boy. He is always in trouble at school and is at home, He is a very sweet kid when he wants to be but a pain when he does not get his way, they are in the process of testing him for autusim. I am a bit worried that that my family might not respond well to that, I am just blown away at the fact my husband and I have done so much for our child and nothing seems to work, Anyone have any ideas on how to help us?
    momuv4girls responded:

    Proper help and diagnosis is very, very important.

    Who is doing his evaluation? Does he seem to have sensory issues? Most Autistic children do.
    Here is a good link about sensory:

    Your state and local government agencies should also offer support.
    I do have a lot of resource links if you would write back with your city/state of residence.

    Take care,

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I am a single mom of 3. My daughter is 18, my sons are 5 and 2. I work in the medical field as an radiologic technologist. I am home with my sons duri...More

    Helpful Tips

    my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
    My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    7 of 14 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.