Skip to content
Princess Palooza! Does your daughter love them?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
I have to admire the marketing savvy of of certain giant companies - it's hard to ignore Cinderella and her fellow princesses!

I have two daughters and was not prepared for the onslaught.

Check out this blog post and see what parents around the WebMD parenting communities think of all things princess:

http://blogs.webmd.com/whats-new/2011/02/is-your-little-girl-a-princess-in-training.html

Haylen

ryanandleigh responded:
My daughter is 2 (3 in 3 weeks) and she likes princess things but isn't "obsessed" with it. She plays Star Wars or dinosaurs with her brother. Her favorite show is either Phineas and Ferb or Wow Wow Wubbzy. She loves Cinderella (the book) and has some dress up clothes but she isn't overboard in the princess mode. I think she has a nice balance. She does like to be called pretty and she did choose to be a fairy for Halloween. For her birthday cake I think she is leaning toward Hello Kitty.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mom of 3. My daughter is 18, my sons are 5 and 2. I work in the medical field as an radiologic technologist. I am home with my sons duri...More

Helpful Tips

Cut the School Morning Rush
Rushing my kids comes to no good end. They get slower. Things get forgotten. The more we rush-the later and more stressed the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.