Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Vaginal Itching
An_222249 posted:
My daughter is 9 1/2 years old, and the last two days she has been itching. and I ask her where, and she says where I tee tee at momma.
I have put vagisil on but it does not help very much. This is her second day of this, and I know that she is miserable with this. Is there anyone out there that has had this problem too. thanks lots

fcl responded:
I would take her to see the doctor because it's unlikely it will get better on its own. End the misery now!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to fcl's response:
I agree! If it is a yeast infection, she will need some medical intervention.

My daughter is prone to these (she spends lots of time swimming). The pediatrician suggested baking soda in the tub (no bubbles or soap)

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Name is Norma. I am a working mother of a 7 year old son named A.J. He is the light of my life. I have been blessed with a very handsome son who ha...More

Helpful Tips

Cut the School Morning Rush
Rushing my kids comes to no good end. They get slower. Things get forgotten. The more we rush-the later and more stressed the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.