Skip to content
Vaginal Itching
An_222249 posted:
My daughter is 9 1/2 years old, and the last two days she has been itching. and I ask her where, and she says where I tee tee at momma.
I have put vagisil on but it does not help very much. This is her second day of this, and I know that she is miserable with this. Is there anyone out there that has had this problem too. thanks lots

fcl responded:
I would take her to see the doctor because it's unlikely it will get better on its own. End the misery now!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to fcl's response:
I agree! If it is a yeast infection, she will need some medical intervention.

My daughter is prone to these (she spends lots of time swimming). The pediatrician suggested baking soda in the tub (no bubbles or soap)

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jenn 35 years old happily married for little over a year, I have an 8 year old son Jaidyn by a prev. person, however my husband is adopting...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.