Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Son has constant stomach's
    skater0827 posted:
    My son is 8 1/2 years old and started having on and off stomach ache's for a couple of months. When I took him to the doctor's, they told me he had acid reflux and put him on medication. It has not helped at all. As soon as he starts to eat something he feels like he is going to throw up. I am not sure what it could be at this point.

Mrshollyhocks responded:
    Try a Gastro-interologist.

And sometimes, kids feel their anxiety in their stomachs making anything hard to eat or drink.

I just got my 7 year old a worry stone. It is a little rock he can carry in his pocket and rub when he's scared. The key is it's something your child has to be in control of.

BUT CHECK THE HEALTH THING FIRST!!!! Don't stop at your family doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My partner and I have six children-the oldest three are grown up and on their own. The younger three are 16, 14, and 11. My 74 yo mother lives with us...More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.