Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Son has constant stomach's
skater0827 posted:
My son is 8 1/2 years old and started having on and off stomach ache's for a couple of months. When I took him to the doctor's, they told me he had acid reflux and put him on medication. It has not helped at all. As soon as he starts to eat something he feels like he is going to throw up. I am not sure what it could be at this point.

Mrshollyhocks responded:
Try a Gastro-interologist.

And sometimes, kids feel their anxiety in their stomachs making anything hard to eat or drink.

I just got my 7 year old a worry stone. It is a little rock he can carry in his pocket and rub when he's scared. The key is it's something your child has to be in control of.

BUT CHECK THE HEALTH THING FIRST!!!! Don't stop at your family doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on this board about 3 years. DH and I have one DS, my miracle baby born when I was in my mid-40s. I had a post-partum DVT 2 weeks after hi...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.