Skip to content
heavy sleeper and night time urinating
Anon_238949 posted:
needing suggestions. my 6yo boy is a very heavy sleeper we have never been sucsessful with night time potty trainging. we have tried everthing from no liquids after dinner to meds from the pediatrition. nothing works.

he fell asleep on the couch the other night after our evening movie, told him to go to the bathroom before bed. he sat there and stared into space when he did finally move he almost urinated in the bath tub. and a few nights later almost went in the fridge.

possible sleep walking. we have added more sleep also more nap times. nothing works.

anyone have any thing similar or maybe know what is going on.

might help: his aunt also had issues with night time urinating till almost 16yo.

momuv4girls responded:
I don't have any solutions (sorry), and I'm sure this is very difficult.

I would post this on the Parenting Forum http://exchanges.webmd.com/parenting-exchange

There is Dr. Roy Benaroch on there who is a general pediatrician, and often answers parents questions.

Take care,
-Kathleen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Eli, and my husband's name is John. I have a stepson who is 14, who we have for the summer. John and I have 2 children together. Trista...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.