Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
conditioner
H_KTKN posted:
What age you can use the hair conditioner? My girls are 5 and 8. The 8 years old has lots of hair and it I wonder if I can put some conditioner on but I don't know if it she is too young to use the conditioner. Any one has any idea? of what brands should I use for this age?

Thanks
vk

lisaphila responded:
I douse my daughter's hair with conditioner...very curly, knot prone hair. Have since she was 3.

Just keep it out of her eyes.

FCL responded:
You can use conditioner at any age. Avoid the "specially for kids" brands - they're not so efficient as the adult ones and (according to a hairdresser friend) they are much more aggressive...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on this board about 3 years. DH and I have one DS, my miracle baby born when I was in my mid-40s. I had a post-partum DVT 2 weeks after hi...More

Helpful Tips

Cut the School Morning Rush
Rushing my kids comes to no good end. They get slower. Things get forgotten. The more we rush-the later and more stressed the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.