Skip to content
hands on,
forthem9634 posted:
My daughter is 6 years old and im 26 (dad), we get along great, we have our own niknames, our own games, we both play outside alot, we just get along great, my question is what are some good hands on activitys we can both do? ( I cant bake anymore cookies, and ive tought her A-Z on cooking ), and also her mom has kinda been in and out of the picture and she seems like shes upset or mad with her, how can I get them playing again? Her mother had some issues and im helping her threw them but I dont think my daughter is as forgiving as I am, dont get me wrong shes a great mom when her heads in the game, and shes an amazing wife ( not married but together since our sophmore year )

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a DD who is now 19 (living at home - no job - no extra school(yet) - due to lack of transportation and living in a small town) She has had ADHD...More

Helpful Tips

Cut the School Morning Rush
Rushing my kids comes to no good end. They get slower. Things get forgotten. The more we rush-the later and more stressed the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.