Skip to content
Spring
iocasta posted:
It is full blown spring in my garden and I want to be there to enjoy it. I went over to the house yesterday to get a few things done in preparation for moving back in and I didn't want to leave. We are all very excited to move back home. There is still lots of little things to be done. Hopefully, it will be 100% done by the beginning of summer.

kc_94920 responded:
When do you move back? I bet your garden will be the perect escape, especially when the "to do list" inside seems overwhelming.

My tulips all came up and our plum trees bloomed but the warm weather stopped abruptly and everything drowned after a week of solid, heavy rain. Good thing that rain made for an awesome weekend of skiing fresh powder!

baby1at35 responded:
I bet you want to be back and get settled.
My flowers are up and am getting in the mood to plant!
Such an early spring this year.

iocasta replied to baby1at35's response:
I have the same urge but must resist it. In Chicago, the rule of thumb for planting tender plants is Mother's Day weekend.

iocasta replied to kc_94920's response:
We are slowly moving back in now. But we will be completely in the house by Easter. It is just hard to do it other than on weekends. DH will take the Thursday and Friday before hand to help get us moved back. A friend is helping him this weekend to move the couple of heavier things from the downstairs back upstairs. Every time I am over at the house, I take 10 trips of stuff from the downstairs to the upstairs. The big issue will be finding the time to move all of the stuff here at the apartment back to the house. That will have to wait until the end of Levi's spring break. The first half we plan on taking a quick trip to DC.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jenn 35 years old happily married for little over a year, I have an 8 year old son Jaidyn by a prev. person, however my husband is adopting...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.