Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Locasta
peachyisthelife posted:
Seems like I remember you saying you go to Chattanooga sometimes, is that correct?

We're going for a short weekend next weekend. I've always wanted go to Ruby Falls and Rock City but it seems like they may not be toddler friendly. Did you ever take Levi as a toddler or have you been at all and would you take a 6yo, 3.5yo, and 20 mo old? Not so much for THEIR excitement, but more like accessability, ease and all that with the kids.

iocasta responded:
We were actually down there last weekend. We have never taken Levi to Ruby Falls or Rock City. We talk about taking him but never seem to have the time too busy with family. From what DH says, it might be a bit of a challenge for your whole brood, especially Rock City. We have taken the Incline Railway many times, which would be completely doable for you all. Point Park is nice though in places could be panic attack inducing. When Levi was little and we were close to the edge I had a death grip on him. The aquarium and river front are very nice. Chattanooga is lovely little town have a good time.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I am a mom of 4-daughters. My youngest daughter was dx at age 6 with ODD (oppositional defiant disorder), then eventually EOBP (early on-set bipo...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.