Skip to content
Iocasta
mrswhitecastle posted:
I just wanted to let you know we are still thinking about you and your family in this difficult time.

I hope you are doing OK, given the circumstances.
Emily (6) Elizabeth (5)

iocasta responded:
Thanks. We are doing okay. Life has been rather hectic with MIL, all the travel, moving back into the house, oh and yeah that little something called work. We have moved back in and are at a level of controlled chaos. It looks really nice. Of course, now we have a laundry list of things that we need to do downstairs. At least that won't require us to move out or if it does it would only be a for a week. But we are going to take a break from construction work and deal with it next winter.

baby1at35 replied to iocasta's response:
Glad to hear from you. I have been thinking about you guys.

laney0705 replied to iocasta's response:
i've been thinking about guys too. glad to hear things are starting to return to "normalcy".

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have twins (boy & girl) and one has ADD so I am interested in tips, advice, etc. I work for a parenting website which is a great place to find ...More

Helpful Tips

my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.