Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Iocasta
    mrswhitecastle posted:
    I just wanted to let you know we are still thinking about you and your family in this difficult time.

I hope you are doing OK, given the circumstances.
    Emily (6) Elizabeth (5)

iocasta responded:
    Thanks. We are doing okay. Life has been rather hectic with MIL, all the travel, moving back into the house, oh and yeah that little something called work. We have moved back in and are at a level of controlled chaos. It looks really nice. Of course, now we have a laundry list of things that we need to do downstairs. At least that won't require us to move out or if it does it would only be a for a week. But we are going to take a break from construction work and deal with it next winter.

baby1at35 replied to iocasta's response:
    Glad to hear from you. I have been thinking about you guys.

laney0705 replied to iocasta's response:
    i've been thinking about guys too. glad to hear things are starting to return to "normalcy".

Spotlight: Member Stories

Momma of 6 children, 3 beautiful girls ages, 20, 26, and 27 and 3 handsome boys ages, 21, 16, and 14. My 26 and 27 year old have finished college. My ...More

Helpful Tips

Cut the School Morning Rush
    Rushing my kids comes to no good end. They get slower. Things get forgotten. The more we rush-the later and more stressed the morning ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.