Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
childs coughing
An_244970 posted:
I have an eight yr. old grandaughter that comes to visit me a lot from California, to Florida. When she is coming here from California in the plane she has a coughing problem for two days after she gets here, then it goes away until she has to go back to California, could this be nerves or what? Please let me know what you think. Thank You She has no fear of flying at all!

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello, welcome.

You are certainly welcome to ask this question on our Parenting Community. Honestly though, the botton line is you need to get her to the doctor when she comes and get this checked out. There is not diagnosing online, no one can guess at this. You need to get her into the docs when she is having symptoms.

Good luck and health!
Chrissy
WebMD Community Staff

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been on this board about 3 years. DH and I have one DS, my miracle baby born when I was in my mid-40s. I had a post-partum DVT 2 weeks after hi...More

Helpful Tips

Winter Activity
Actually, I'm just testing everything out with this new format, so I'm going to dive right in and add a tip just to see how it works! ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.