Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
strange habits
kmay1490 posted:
My sister is 7 y/o and she has always had problems with her clothes. She has never liked underwear and is very specific on what she wears. For the past 3 months she has been wearing the same two dresses and will not wear anything else unless its her swimsuit and she only likes one out of the 4 that she owns. She only wears sandals and will throw a fit if you ask her to put on something outside of what she normally wears. Lately she has gotten into the habit of soaking her underwear with water before putting them on. She wont say why she does it but its becoming a problem, for its giving her rashes. Her mom and I have been trying to stop her from wetting her underwear but she sneaks into the bathroom and does it with out us knowing. She also has fits and tantrums if things do not go her way or if her mother is not there. If she is with my husband and me and we are doing something she really enjoys she just starts to scream and act out. We are watching her during the day when her mother is at work but she has become such a handful.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kirsten and I'm a single mom to Katlyn, who is 8, and Belle who is 6. Katlyn has ADHD, OCD and probable Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Belle ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.