Skip to content
hey guys :)
kirstieleah98 posted:
ok so I know it's been forever since I was here. but to update..... Katlyn is now 8, and doing well, we started her on ADHD meds in January to help with her ADHD and because she was showing some OCD, they seem to be working fine. Belle is 6 and has been diagnosed as Epileptic. she is controlled mostly by medication. she also has hypothyroidism. as for me, I'm doing good, still working at the same place but right now I'm on medical leave for a torn gastroc (calf muscle) hopefully I get to go back to work soon this summer seems to be dragging with not working.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a DD who is now 19 (living at home - no job - no extra school(yet) - due to lack of transportation and living in a small town) She has had ADHD...More

Helpful Tips

my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.