Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
7 Year urinating in cups and other objects
brenda4401 posted:
I just noticed after my daughter would come out of the bathroom there would be a cup or container on the ground. I would pick it up and smell it I would find it to be pee. I have also noticed that she is being more rude and not listening as much. Any advice?

momuv4girls responded:
Has your daughter always been on track developmentally?

Is this type of behavior totally out of the blue? What, if any other issues have you had with her?

A visit with a good Child Psychologist may be in order to sort out what is going on with her.

-Kathleen

brenda4401 replied to momuv4girls's response:
This is out of the blue.

momuv4girls replied to brenda4401's response:
Well then, I would say a visit with a child psychologist may be a good thing.

A good psychologist (preferably female) will work with your daughter and get to the root of her behaviors.

Take care,
-Kathleen

mrswhitecastle responded:
What does she say when you ask her why she uses a cup or container?
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

brenda4401 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
She just says she doesn't know.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I am a mom of 4-daughters. My youngest daughter was dx at age 6 with ODD (oppositional defiant disorder), then eventually EOBP (early on-set bipo...More

Helpful Tips

my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.