Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
7 year old woke up with pain in both legs.
robinman76 posted:
hi,
my 7 year old(8 in a couple of weeks) woke up with pain in back of both of his legs. Can't straighten them fully. Walking with a limp.
I know about growing pains but i don't feel this is what's happening in this case.

booberryjuice responded:
If you find this one out - let me know! My children both (9 yrs apart) have had the back of their knees loc-up on them and cant straighten their legs at times, and then were sore for awhile. I always wondered what and why that happened. My growing pains growing up were so bad - I remember crawling downstairs to my moms room and crying they hurt soo bad! Funny thing is- I'm the shortest out of 7 kids! 5'1"

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I am a mom of 4-daughters. My youngest daughter was dx at age 6 with ODD (oppositional defiant disorder), then eventually EOBP (early on-set bipo...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticon List
Old time emoticon list below with some notes You may see them sometimes even in Internet Explorer 6 when in a thread.. But IE6 isn't ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.