Skip to content
Paid Medical Market Research- Need Parents of children diagnosed with Central Precocious Puberty
medquerybb posted:
My name is Brandon Bishop and I'm the Recruiting Manager at a company called MedQuery ( www.medqueryinc.com ) in Chicago. The reason for the email is we are a national medical research company that collaborates with pharmaceutical and medical device companies by conducting medical research studies and focus groups with the users of their medications to obtain feedback and opinions about new treatments.
I have a pharmaceutical client who would like to schedule in-person interview in DC, Chicago and Houston with parents of children diagnosed with Central Precocious Puberty.
The objective of this study is to improve the treatment and understand the day to day impact the diagnosis has made on the patient and the family. These in person interviews would be conducted for 2 hours with a professional moderator. Interviews will be taking place on July 8-9th in DC, July 16th in Chicago and July 22nd in Houston. In recognition of the respondents contribution to this research they will be paid $250.
If a patient is not able to participate in any of the in person interviews there is a 30 minute online discussion portion. In recognition of the patients contribution we will be pleased to offer an honorarium of $100 for completing the 30 minute online portion.
I am reaching out to you today to ask for assistance in finding potential parents of children with Central Precocious Puberty. We can provide a $40 donation to your organization for every person that signs up to thank you for your time and efforts and I can check to see if my client can sponsor additional events for you as well in appreciation for your efforts.
Attached is a flyer you can share with the support group members. Please feel free to reach me directly at 312-724-7811 or contact Della Mahajan, Facility and Client Service Manager, at 312-268-2413 to discuss any questions you may have.
Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Take the Poll

Has your teenager been diagnosed with CPP?
  • Yes
  • My teen has cpp
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a full time mom, wife and employee. I have two beautiful children 6(boy) and 8 (girl). We live in the beautiful Poconos of PA.

Helpful Tips

my 6 year old started pooping his pants again
My 6 year old son has started pooping his pants again. his dad and I seperated 2 years ago and he went and stayed with his dad for 3 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.