Skip to content
Lots of new 'faces'..let's intro
1andonlybaby posted:
I'm a long time member of WebMD but I'm not around much anymore. I'm the mommy of a wonderful 6 yr old Kindergarten boy. We live in FL and that's about it....
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Amanda1981 responded:
We have been on the boards together since our 6 yr olds were not even a yr old or something...I remember I found the boards when Kaitlyn was 10 months old...wow, how time flies! For those that don't know me, my signature pretty much says it all but, I will introduce myself anyway. I am Amanda I am married to Chris and we have 4 children between us. Aaleiyah 10, Jacob 9, Kaitlyn 6, and Abbigail 1. We live in Wisconsin.

g8tor1989 responded:
I have been on here for about 9 months to a year. My name is Janice and my husband Pat and I have a one and only DS, Zack. We live in Colorado.

venessarm responded:
I am Venessa. I have been a member for a couple months now. My husband is Philip. We have 3 children. Our eldest is Jeffery, Haidan is our middle child, and Keeley is my precious and only daughter. We live in the ugliest town ever to exist in Arizona.

GnSwoosh responded:
Helloooo, I'm Swoosh, and my 8 year old 3rd grader is Junior. We live in San Antonio with my DBF and our 1 year old maniac dog Gus. We plan to add to our family by two Teddy Bear hamsters in the next 2 weeks. I'm a full time working outside of the home mom who loves life!! I've been on these boards since...I can't remember!! A few years.

MrsWhiteCastle responded:
Hi! I am a SAHM in St. Louis. I have two girls - Emily is 4 and Elizabeth is 2. I find myself lurking here more and more. Emily is only in preschool 1 day a week right now, so I feel a little funny posting too much. When she goes to "official" preschool next Fall, I'll probably feel more comfortable. I'm having a hard time admitting to myself that I really have a preschooler!

FCL responded:
Hi - I've been on WebMD for about ten years now although I'm fairly new on the parenting boards. I have twin 6 year old daughters. I'm a Scot and my partner is French and we all live in Provence, France.

sea2006 responded:
I'm Sea. I have three kids -- DS, 3rd grade age 8.5 (9 in June), DD, 4 year old preschool age 4.5 (5 in June), DS2, age nearly 3.5 We live in Michigan, in a tiny little town of 3000 people.

JLinsky responded:
I've been on one or another WebMD board for about 8 years, I think. Me, DH, and the boys live in Indiana.

Tricia1166 responded:
I'm Tricia. My kids are Eddie (7 in June) and Megan (4 yrs old this Saturday!). DH, the kids and I live in Pittsburgh. I think I started coming on the WebMD boards when I was pg with DS and have just "moved up" on the boards over the years.

jkncrawford responded:
I'm Kim. I have 2 boys. Nicholas is 7 & in 1st grade. He plays soccer & is a straight A honor student. Nolan is 3 1/2 & in a 3 yr old preschool class. He plays baseball so they kept us pretty busy. I was a SAHM until recently & I went back into real estate (been doing it since 1989) which is booming right now in my area despite the economy. I have a wonderful DH & we have been married for 11 yrs & he works in the oil field industry so we keep a hectic schedule. LOL!!! I've been with WebMd off & on for the last 8 yrs. I first originally came when I was pregnant with Nicholas.

TrudyGERD responded:
I'm Trudy, mom to Victoria (11, 5th grade) and Natalie (8, 3rd grade). I work full time outside the home while DH is a SAHD. We live in NH, an hour north of Boston. I started on WebMD maybe 4 years ago looking for help with GI issues and quickly also found the parenting, nutrition and allergy boards. These day I don't get much time on here but I do try to pop in occasionally.

OneAndDone responded:
I don't use my name because it's kind of distinctive, so I'm me, have been married to my DH for almost 15 years. I have one DS who's 5. He is my miracle baby because I was 45 when I got pregnant with him and had about given up on it ever happening. Age does not always bring wisdom though, so when I discovered this Board 3 years ago, the collective advice was a Godsend! My DS is generally well-behaved now and I am really enjoying him, and DH and I are getting along better too. DS's preschool graduation is tomorrow, and I will bring a box of tissues with me as I watch my baby enter the next stage of his life! (I work, so he'll stay in his preschool until he starts kindergarten, but STILL!) I had a massive blood clot after my DS was born, and since my father's mother died of a clot just before my father turned 5, I am thankful every day for the chance to watch my DS grow.

Johnnie38 responded:
My name is Johnnie and I am a SAHM of kids from late grade school up to college. I lurk on a few boards, but mostly post on the parenting boards.

skyzoemom responded:
I'm Suzanna. SAHM of 2; kindergartener DS will be 6 on Thursday, and DD is 15m! I also have adopted my 14 year old nephew who has grown and matured wonderfully the last 6 months! We're in Colorado. I don't remeber how long I've been here :sheepish:

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jenn 35 years old happily married for little over a year, I have an 8 year old son Jaidyn by a prev. person, however my husband is adopting...More

Helpful Tips

Cut the School Morning Rush
Rushing my kids comes to no good end. They get slower. Things get forgotten. The more we rush-the later and more stressed the morning ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.