Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

Summer's End - What's your favorite memory of this summer?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
It's September and even the the temp here is still in the 90's the humidity is low and it is beginning to feel like fall! I am not ready to let go of summer, no not yet!

What is your favorite memory of this summer? How do you think your child would answer this question? Would your answers be the same?

And think back to when you were a kid, what was your favorite summertime memory?

Elizabeth

cah91410 responded:
see, now i love fall. i love the smell in the air and the fact that its time from jeans and hooded sweatshirts!! i love football season, and now its my daughters birthday! so i can't wait until fall arrives. this summer has been long, i got a new job and love it so far...summer time when i was young meant the pool. i will never forget that

sdadkin responded:
Well my favorite memory of this summer is the birth of my second son and seeing my older son (he is 2) interact with him. It's so sweet. I can already tell that they are going to be close to each other. Baby Mason just follows Carter around with his eyes. Carter can even pinch him and Mason doesn't cry because it's his big brother. They already love each other so much!

My favorite summer time memories of my childhood would be being able to ride my bike around the neighborhood and just explore. It was so much freedom. I don't think I will be able to let my boys do that. There's too much evil in this world. I might be a little over protective, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I will let my boys ride bikes when they're old enough but I will definitely be watching them every second!

Helpful Tips

Help kids learn to swallow pillsExpert
I found this inexpensive but clever cup a few years ago, and it helped my kids learn to swallow pills without a fuss: ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 25 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.