Skip to content

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

Okay really confused and upset...
BdBabygirl posted:
Okay both my daughters i think are sick but i dont know. My youngest is going to be 9 months the 5th of this month and her nose is running and shes got a loose cough. She sometimes gets a fever.Shes cranky. Could it be teething or is she sick and with what?
My oldest is gonna be 2 years old next month and she has a runny nose and a cough too. Very cranky too. Sometimes has fever too.
Me i feel like i could keep eatting none stop. Ill eat a full meal and still feel hungry. I was 116 pounds but im down to 94-98 pounds when i eat not to long after i have to poop. Some times can be runny but mostly its firm. I just cant stop eating. I ve gotten to where i make myself sick eating so much but ill still be hungry. What should i do?

kay_kay75 responded:
I think you all need to go to the doctor, it sounds like something is going on, if you have lost all of that weight and can't seem to get full you may have a parasite in your system as well as your girls. Make an appointment ASAP

Helpful Tips

Help kids learn to swallow pillsExpert
I found this inexpensive but clever cup a few years ago, and it helped my kids learn to swallow pills without a fuss: ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.