Skip to content

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

For the attention of the WeMD moderator
fcl posted:
I see many posts here that are not really parenting posts. Could WebMD please look into the reason for this (bad direction, links that end here that shouldn't, etc.). It is a pity that people who are seeking help find themselves in the wrong place and thus get no help.

sarahann1978 responded:
I agree, this used to be a good board, and now it's full of non-parenting posts. I am about to stop checking in because of it!

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks FCL!

We are definitely aware of the situation and figuring out if a misguided link or something else has caused this confusion with the Parenting Community and member direction.

It means a great deal to us that you wonderful members speak up at times like these, so we do stay aware and understand your experience on the site and in the WebMD Community.

Thank you, again, for your feedback and concern. We hope to get things straightened out as soon as possible.

Take care!
Amelia

Helpful Tips

Predicting adult height !Expert
There are a couple of ways to predict adult height for toddlers. The simplest way is to double the child's height at age 2. Another ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 55 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.