Skip to content

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

Includes Expert Content
Diapers on clearance at Target
phoenix31674 posted:
I was in my local Target yesterday and they seem to be discontinuing the big boxes of diapers (the 100+ counts for size 5 and below) of both Huggies and Pampers and they were 30% off. Last week they were $5 off, but this week it was $10 so for the 100 count size 5 I got Huggies for just over 20 cents per diaper. Even though I still have a big box and a half from last week, I bought 2 more boxes. I wish I'd had a coupon, but even with a coupon you won't find name brand diapers that cheap in a store.

Just thought I'd share so others can check out their local Targets and see if they have the same deal.

Roy Benaroch, MD responded:
Ah, I remember those days... and I remember buying a HUGE box, right before one of my kids potty trained!

phoenix31674 replied to Roy Benaroch, MD's response:
I did something similar with underjams for my daughter. We were on the verge of being fully trained at night and I used the last one. We got two into the new bag when she decided that they were for babies and that she could get up first thing and go rather than play in bed until it was too late. So now I'm stuck with most of a pack of pull ups I probably won't use since my second is a boy and I think the padding is located differently between boy and girl underjams.

My son is only 21 months, not really verbal and showing no interest in the potty yet, so I think I'm good for a couple of months to use up the three boxes I have left.

Helpful Tips

Parenting and health tweets from Dr RoyExpert
Hello everyone-- I've been a volunteer contributor here on this board for a few years now, and hopefully my posts have been helpful. I've ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.