Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
should i see a doctor about my peins size?
aaronmrn posted:
have a small penis and not normal it never sticks out or hangs out. i a big person but im just concerned will it grow or should i see a doctor about. to me it looks like a newborns peins. im only 17 going to be 18 and it never grew. can someone help me?
Roy Benaroch, MD responded:
Yes, you ought to see a doctor. You can start with a pediatrician or family physician that you know and trust, or if you don't already know a doctor you could look for a referral to a pediatric urologist or endocrinologist-- I can't tell which will be best, but either will be a good place to start. Best of luck-

Helpful Tips

Help kids learn to swallow pillsExpert
I found this inexpensive but clever cup a few years ago, and it helped my kids learn to swallow pills without a fuss: ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.