Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

7 year old complains of tummy ache but Ped can't find any problem
    btnazmom posted:

My 7 year old daughter keeps complaining of stomach pain for more than 6 months now. Her Pediatrician was not able to find any problem with her but the tummy pain still continues every single day. I also took her to a pediatric in India during my recent vacation. He gave her deworming medicine followed by acidity test, urine test etc..but none of the test showed any issues with her health.I have also watched out for a pattern but there is no particular time of day that she complains. It is anytime of the day like before eating, after eating, when she goes to the toilet, after coming back from school, before going to bed etc...I am really worried about this and it is bothering me too much as she keeps complaining atleast 10 times a day. I am not sure what should be my next steps. Otherwise she is usually happy and smart child and I dont see her being stressed of anything in particular. Has anyone come across this kind of situation. Please advise. Looking forward for your replies.

Helpful Tips

Son Peeing
    I have a suggestion for the parents with the boy that is peeing in the house. Maybe he needs the "freedom" of peeing. I would let him go ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 2 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.