Skip to content

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

5 1/2 year old daughter has strange symptoms!!!
MadizMomma posted:
My 5 1/2 year old daughter has come down with some very strange symptoms in this past week. She has asthma that we battle from time to time and is on Singulair and Symbicort for that and allergies. She started with a wet sounding cough a copuple of days ago and then today she had to go pee like 3 times in one hour. Later in the day she said she needed to go but couldn't and started to get upset with tears in her eyes saying she really wanted to go why couldn't she. I got on hold with the doctor and while I was waiting she went back in and was able to go. They told me just to keep an eye on things and see if it happens again, which so far it has not. Then tonight when she went to go to bed she said her right leg was hurting again to the point where she was almsot in tears and her cough sounded a bit worse. Could these things all be related or is this a coincidence? Please help, I am very worried and we are headed to the doctor this week regardless. Thank you!

Helpful Tips

Not as easy as some make it out by simply being the boss.
Feeding therapy ideas and resources ... The phrase " oral aversion " describes the avoidance or fear of eating, drinking, or accepting ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.