Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Child Diareha
    larrisa8 posted:
    Ok I have a question for anyone that can maybe give me some advice. My son has had a stomach ache one and off for 4 days and diareha. Has anyone heard about anything flu like bug going around? Also Should I take him in to see a dr or just keep pushing fluids with him?? Please let me know what you all think. Thank you!
    Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hello larrisa8 -

    I am sorry your little guy has not been feeling well. Unfortunately, without knowing his medical history or if a bug is in your area this is difficult to answer.

    Please contact his doctor to have this evaluated. In the meantime, this article may be helpful - Diarrhea, Age 11 and Younger .

    Hoping he feels better soon, let us know what you find out,

    Helpful Tips

    Son Peeing
    I have a suggestion for the parents with the boy that is peeing in the house. Maybe he needs the "freedom" of peeing. I would let him go ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 2 found this helpful

    Expert Blog

    Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

    Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.