Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get the support and information you need for your behavior, development and health related questions.

For more information:
Health and Parenting Health Center
Raising fit Kids

How tall will I be?
An_247710 posted:
I'm currently pursuing a modeling career and wanted to know how tall you all think I will be! I'm 14 years old and 5'8.5" My mom is 5'7" and my dad is 6'4" I got my period 8 months ago and its just now becoming regular. How tall do you think I'll be? Thanks so much

teresa2118 responded:
Hi, My daughter is 17 yrs old and she is 5'9.5". I am 5'8" and my husband is 6'2". She is done growing now, but based on her growth I would guess you might get another inch or two. Your doctor may be able to give you a better estimate. She stopped growing a year or a year and a half ago. You never know though. Good luck with pursuing your modeling career!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Anon -

Check out this tool, just plug in the numbers and let us know what you come up with -

Kid's Height Predictor

Are you already taller than most girls your age?

Elizabeth

Helpful Tips

Help kids learn to swallow pillsExpert
I found this inexpensive but clever cup a few years ago, and it helped my kids learn to swallow pills without a fuss: ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 25 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.